The Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship (CfHE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the CfHE Fellowship Program 2021.
This program aims at bringing together engineers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, and the business community on a single platform to design and innovate in the field of healthcare, biomedical devices, and services to create a social impact.
Entrepreneurs, products, companies in the field of Healthcare.
- The curriculum focuses on design innovation through a structured plan of Product development containing
- Clinical immersion to identify the unmet needs
- Needs filtering and Needs Statement development
- Ideation and brainstorming to develop solutions to the problems
- Implementation: Product Prototyping, Design, Validation
- Regulatory aspects and Intellectual Property
- Business plan development and Strategies for marketing
- The fellows get exposure to experts from clinics, the medical device industry, entrepreneurs, IP/ legal and safety and regulatory experts.
- Hands-on training on 3-D rapid prototyping for quick designing of products, validation of ideas, etc.
- A basket of technology electives from IITH to bridge the gaps in expertise related to the project
- The fellows get training on how to form start-up/ new ventures and writing a business plan for their start-up and proceed to incubate the companies.
- The fellows would present a workable prototype of their idea and present the business plan at the end of the program leading to a startup and pitching to VCs.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check the link below:
- Post-Doctoral Fellow at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by May 31.