Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview/ online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Water Filtration, Advanced-oxidation and Capacitive-deionisation Treatments for Removal of Emerging Contaminants in Water. Acronym: (Water-FACTs)” at the Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
Project Associate-1 (01)
- Design and development of Capacitive deionization (CDI) prototype for water treatment.
- Experience in design and fabrication of PCB and electrical components for control of the CDI unit.
- Characterization and analysis of MF/ UF/ NF/ RO membrane performance.
- Water quality analysis for a parameter such as microplastics, TDS, ions, hardness.
- Project planning and execution.
- Technical Report preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- (More preference to Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical and Instrumentation engineering).
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under DBT Funded Project) at IIT Guwahati: Apply by Jan 11.
Rs. 34,730.00/- per month
How to Apply?
Candidates have to email the CV to PI (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org), The shortlisted candidate will be informed by 9th Jan 2020 5 pm through email to appear either in the walk-in Interview or online video interview along with an application/ CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email, etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 11 Jan 2021 (Monday) at 10 am.
Venue: Room No 112, Department of chemical engineering for walk-in-interview and for Online Interview Pl will setup individual video conferencing for shortlisted candidates. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. An Advance copy of the CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator.
No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
Phone Number: 03612583527
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.