IIT Guwahati invites applications for the PG Certificate Programme in Data Science.
More and more businesses today are using Data Science to add value to every aspect of their operations. This has led to a substantial increase in the demand for Data Scientists who are skilled in technology, maths, and business. However, the supply has not kept pace with the demand, creating many highly paid job opportunities for Data Scientists.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone with a bachelor’s degree and passion for Data Science
- Graduates working in the Data Science field and looking to grow their career
- Analysts & Software Engineers with a bachelor’s degree looking to transition into Data Science
- Managers with a bachelor’s degree who want to upskill themselves to for the future
- Data Science using Python (4 Credits)
- Statistical Foundations (2 Credits)
- Machine Learning and NLP (4 Credits)
- Advanced Machine Learning (4 Credits)
- AI and Deep Learning (2 Credits)
- Data Mining and Warehousing (2 Credits)
- Big Data Storage and Analytics (4 Credits)
- Data Visualization (2 Credits)
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree and a passion for data science is eligible for this certification.
Next batch starts on 18 April 2020.
The program fee is ₹2,75,000 (exclusive of taxes). To promote meritorious candidates, a scholarship up to ₹1,10,000 is offered..
To enroll for this programme, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.