Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for July 2019 Session admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech.) programmes of IIT Guwahati. Apply by April 8.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Data Science.
- Rural Technology.
- Food Science and Technology.
Eligibility requirements for M.Tech. in these disciplines are given here.
Categories of M.Tech. Students:
- Regular with GATE: Online Application.
- Regular & IIT BTech without GATE: Offline/Paper Form Application.
- Sponsored & Full Time without GATE: Offline/Paper Form Application.
- Employed & Part Time without GATE: Offline/Paper Form Application.
- Project Staff & Part Time without GATE: Offline/Paper Form Application.
- Female Candidates: Rs.150.
- Transgender Candidates: Rs.150.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.150.
- Other Candidates: Rs.300.
How to Apply?
- Candidates with valid GATE Score: Click here for the Online application for
- Candidates without valid GATE Score: Click here to download the form.
- Offline Application is to be sent to ‘Joint Registrar (Academic Affairs), Academic Affairs Section, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam’.
April 8, 2019.
- Phone: +91-0361-258 2197/ 2200/ 2192
- Email: acadmtech[at]iitg.ac.in