Indian Geotechnical Conference in 2017 will be held in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) during 14-16 December 2017 organized by IGS Guwahati (NE) Chapter.
The conference is focused on the theme “Geotechnics for Natural and Engineered Sustainable Technologies” (GeoNEst) which encompasses several sub-themes.
- Geotechnical and geophysical investigation
- Foundations on difficult soils
- Slope stability, landslides and natural disaster mitigation
- Earth retaining structures
- Geoenvironmental engineering
- Behaviour of unsaturated soils
- Geohydrology, dam and embankment engineering
- Rock mechanics, tunnelling and underground structures
- Ground improvement techniques
- Uncertainties, risk and reliability in geotechnical engineering
- Geosynthetics engineering
- Soil dynamics and earthquake geotechnical engineering
- Transportation geotechnics
- Sustainable geotechnics
- Marine geotechnics
- Computational geomechanics and geotechnical modelling
- Forensic geotechnical engineering
and case studies
- Other topics: Geotechnical Engineering Education and Professional Practice; Retrofitting Strategies for Geotechnical Structures;
Field Instrumentation and Monitoring; and any other relevant topic.
|Abstract submission||15 Apr 2017|
|Intimation of abstract acceptance||15 May 2017|
|Submission of full-length paper||15 Jul 2017|
|Intimation of full-length paper acceptance||14 Aug 2017|
|Submission of camera ready paper||30 Sep 2017|
|Conference Dates||14-16 Dec 2017|
|Delegate Category||Upto 31 Oct 2017|
|After 31 Oct 2017 (INR)||Foreign Delegates (USD)|
|SAARC Country Delegate||7500||8000||–|
- Registration (except for accompanying person) entitles attending sessions, exhibitions, poster presentations, and includes conference registration kit, refreshments, and lunch.
- Accompanying person registration entitles refreshments, lunch and special programs.
For more details, visit the official conference website link here.