- Labs/Hands-on sessions with demonstration on various measuring instruments of Keysight.
- Assignments and Project.
Who is it For:
Programme is open to Faculty Members, Research Scholars, PG & UG Students, Lab Technicians and Project Staff from Universities, Colleges & Schools. Industry Personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline may also apply.
The participants will be given a thorough understanding of the following topics:
A) Topics to be covered from the Academia (17th to 19th December, 2017):
- Impedance Matching.
- Power Divider and Directional Couplers.
- Microwave Filters Design.
- Microwave amplifier design – LNA, High Gain, Medium Gain, Power Amplifier.
- RF PCB Design.
B) Topics to be covered from the Industry (20th to 22nd December, 2017):
- RF Circuit Design and Simulation using ADS.
- System Level Simulation for 5G using SystemVue.
- RF & Microwave component & antenna characterization with Lab exercises.
- Measurement Using Various Instruments.
Assignment and Project:
1. Assignments will be of the following type:
- MCQ based questionnaire.
- Programming Assignments
2. At the end of the course “Project” will be assigned to the participants in group.
Course Date: December 17 – 22, 2017
Last Date of Registration: December 12, 2017
(Online Registration Link already in operation.
Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
How to Apply:
Online – Fill up the application form here.
Offline – Scanned copy of the filled in application form duly endorsed by the, forwarding authority is to be mailed at E&ICT Academy’s email id (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application form in the Brochure may also be downloaded from here.
Registration Fees (including GST, Course Material, Snacks and Lunch):
- Rs. 2,950/- for Faculty, Lab Technicians and Project Staff.
- Rs. 1,475/- for Faculty members belonging to ST/SC category.
- Rs. 1,770/- for the Students and Research Scholars.
- Rs. 5,900/- for Industry Personnel (Subjected to Availability of Seat).
Online Mode of Payment :Only through RTGS/NEFT
Account Name: IIT Guwahati R and D E and ICT Academy
Account No.: 36071160089
IFSC Code: SBIN0014262
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Address: IIT Guwahati, GHY- 39.
For more details or any queries please contact Project Manager, E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: +91-3612586442, 7086502139
(Working hours: 09.30 am to 05.30 pm)
For more detailed information click here.