Applications are invited online for admission to the Ph.D. Program for the Academic Year 2021-2022 starting from September 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) is an autonomous premier engineering and technology university located in Goa. Ever since an IIT was allotted to Goa by the Central government in 2014, the new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Goa started functioning from July 2016 in a temporary campus housed at Goa Engineering College (GEC) Campus
- School of Chemical & Material Sciences
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Mathematics & Computer Sciences
- School of Mechanical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates) OR A minimum CGPA/ CPI of 6.0 on a scale of 10 (5.5 for SC/ ST/ PwD) or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 10.
- B. Tech/ M.Sc in Engineering/ Technology/ Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate (65% for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates) OR A minimum CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a scale of 10 (6.5 for SC/ ST/ PwD) or an equivalent to 7.0 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 10.
Candidates should have a valid GATE Score in the relevant streams/ Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of CSIR/ UGC/ NBHM/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR Fellowship in the relevant streams.
Candidates having the last qualifying degree (i.e. B.Tech. or M.Tech. degree) from IITs with a CGPA/CPI score of 8 on a scale of 10 and above may be admitted to the Ph.D. program under TA or TAP positions through written test and/or interview.
How to Apply?
The application fee is as follows:
- Female Candidates: ₹50/-
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates: ₹50/-
- All other candidates: ₹100/-
The fee can be paid by NEFT/RTGS online payment system. The details of the institute bank details are Bank Name: Union Bank of India; Account Name: Student Fee Account IIT Goa; Account Number: 520101260768219; Branch: Farmagudi; IFSC: UBIN0913286.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Integrated Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IISER Berhampur [Monthly Fellowship Rs. 12k]: Apply by June 21.