One Research Associate position is immediately available at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT-GN), Gujarat to work on “The Synthesis and Optimization of Industrially Relevant Molecules” under the supervision of Dr. Sriram Kanvah and Dr. Sivapriya Kirubakaran. The project is sponsored by a local Industry.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar is one of the eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The institute began operating on a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Research Associate (01)
- Ph.D. in chemistry with strong hands-on experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- The candidate should have demonstrated publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience in a variety of synthetic organic chemistry techniques, retrosynthesis and characterization knowledge of NMR, and Mass and spectroscopic techniques.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under DST Funded Project) at IISER Pune: Apply by Dec 11.
Rs. 50,000 INR per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application (through e-mail) with curriculum vitae including giving details of their academic details and research work Research Associates) with names of at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casual or forwarded emails are not considered.
- The subject line MUST specify the position.
- Applications with no subject/ ill-written emails will be summarily rejected.
- Applications forwarded via job portals will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail. Candidates are expected to join immediately if offered.
- The last date to apply is December 8, 2020.
- Interviews will be held on 9th December 2020 (Wednesday).
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.