IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for the Summer Research Internship Programme 2020 (SRIP 2020).
Students pursuing a bachelors’ or masters’ degree.
Minimum duration of 8 weeks between May 6 to July 15, 2020.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- The list of projects available is given here.
- Applicants may apply for internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internship with faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to all the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The deadline to apply is March 6, 2020.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
If you are selected for this internship, please share your experience by sending an email to email@example.com.