The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS).
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar is one of the eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The institute began operating on a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Software (Dot Net) Developer (03)
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/ Information Technology (regular)/ MCA/ MSc (IT) with minimum 65% marks with at least two years of work experience.
- Net Framework 3.5, HTML 5, CSS3, Windows & Web Services, Remoting, OOPS.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- GIT/ SVN.
- Juggling multiple assignments.
- Defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Iproof, Microsoft Reports, Crystal Reports, Devexpress Controls, Fusion Charts, etc. ( will be an added advantage)
- Industry-standard ERP & workflow package (will be an added advantage)
- Database access management (Hands-on experience of MSSQL and additional knowledge of MySQL).
- Understand and analyze functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Ensure defect-free release in the production environment.
- Serve as SME for the software development process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.
- Installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Linux and Windows-based servers.
- Managing All Critical Applications Onsite/ Offsite Backup through Bash/ Shell scripting.
- Monitoring of Daily scheduled backup activity and ensuring backup has been taken for all critical applications. Restoration of backup when needed.
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
For identification purposes, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at the appropriate place. No manual/ Paper/ Email application will be entertained.
For full notification, click the link below.