The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for JRF and RA positions at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar is one of the eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The institute began operating on a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Research Associate (01)
Multiomics data analysis to demarcate oral cancer and healthy tissue for margin clearance. This project aims to do omics data analysis for establishing molecular signatures to differentiate between healthy and cancer tissue. Intended outcomes of this project include the development of open-source machine learning tools for various regulatory network Inference, creation of an India specific omics database as well as open-source tools for integrated pipeline analysis for oral cancer, as well as establishing molecular signatures for a clear demarcation of healthy and cancerous tissue in patients with oral cancer for developing new techniques for surgery.
- For JRF: M.Sc.or M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Computer Science with at least 60% marks along with GATE/ NET or any national level JRF eligibility test qualified.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D. in bioinformatics or machine learning with a keen interest to apply machine learning techniques in biological data analysis.
Experience in running bioinformatics software as well as coding in python highly desirable.
You might also be interested in Project Positions (Under DST Funded Project) at IIT Gandhinagar [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 25.
- JRF: INR 25,000 + 20% HRA per month
- Research Associate: INR 36,000 + 20% HRA per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Applications will continue to be screened until the post is filled.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.