Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for Postdoctoral
Fellow position in graphene intercalation based membranes for a research project funded by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- The candidate will be required to synthesise graphene membranes with liquid exfoliation method.
- Prior experience of synthesising graphene oxide is highly desirable.
- The candidate will also perform ion transport measurement with electrochemical cell.
- The candidate will also learn water transport measurements, data acquisition with LabView programs and also a chance to learn simulation tool COMSOL.
- The candidate will work on the cutting edge problems in nanotechnology and beyond.
- The candidate should be highly motivated, academically sound, willing to accept challenges and who is able to work independently
Candidates must hold a PhD degree in Material Science/Physics/Chemistry from reputed institutes preferably from IIT/IISER/IISC with good scientific publication record. Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position. Candidates only with the desired experience need to apply.
The appointment is for 1 year.
45,000 to 60,000 INR per month based on experience.
Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Gopinadhan Kalon (email@example.com). The following documents must be sent as a single pdf attachment to the email:
- Current CV with a list of publications and self-attested mark sheets and degree certificates.
In case of candidates who has just submitted their PhD thesis, include the thesis submission certificate.
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
- Name and address of 3 potential referees.
Phone no: +91-79-2395-2543.