IIT Dharwad invites applications for the MS Programme in the following disciplines.
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech. /B.E. in the relevant discipline.
- A valid GATE score in relevant stream*
*Valid GATE score is essential for candidates applying in TA (Teaching Assistantship) category (except for candidate who have B.Tech or equivalent degree from IITs or BS degree from IISc with minimum CPI/CGPA of 8.0 on the scale of 10).
How to apply
You are required to submit the application ONLINE. No downloadable forms are available. The application fee is as follows:
- Women candidates: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates: ₹ 100/-
- All other candidates: ₹ 200/
Computer Science and Engineering students click here to apply.
Electrical Engineering students click here to apply.
Mechanical Engineering students click here to apply.
The fee is to be paid by NEFT/RTGS Online Payment System. The details of the institute bank details are:
- BANK: State Bank of India
- Account Name: Registrar IIT Dharwad
- Account No.: 35636327083
- Branch: Dharwad Main Branch
- IFSC: SBIN0000833
The transaction details like: UTR/ITR/Transaction Number with date are to be necessarily provided in filling up the Online Application Form. The Application Form without valid online payment details will not be considered. Application FEE is Non-Refundable.
The last dates to apply are as follows:
- Computer Science and Engineering: June 10, 2019
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering: June 15, 2019.
Ph: +91 836 2212 839