Applications are invited for the Startup BaseCamp 101 course being organized by IIT Delhi during June 1-July 21, 2019.
About the Course:
This is an Introductory Course to Develop Competencies for Conceptualising, Initiating, Designing and Managing New Enterprises.
The need to manage entrepreneurial enterprises more effectively is more crucial than ever before in the dynamic knowledge-intensive era of startups.
The objective of the course is to facilitate crucial learning for aspiring entrepreneurs to handle ideation, operation and growth process of startups and high potential ventures using tested and scientific methods and frameworks.
Who can apply?
All graduates or students in the final year of graduation are eligible to apply for the course. However, due to the limited number of seats, preference shall be given to candidates most suited for the course. Factors that will be taken into account are:
- Educational background.
- Startup idea or experience in a startup.
- General inclination towards creative problem solving and leadership potential.
The course duration is of 8 weeks and it comprises of 60 hours of classroom study followed by a Test of Learning.
- Foundational Learning in Entrepreneurship.
- Management Concepts, Techniques & Practices w.r.t. Startup Enterprises.
- Certificate: IIT Delhi Certificate is a life long asset.
- Credibility: A formal course in entrepreneurship can help you and your startup to gain authenticity and reliability.
- Competency: Develop competencies for conceptualizing, initiating, designing and managing new enterprises.
- Preparedness: Equip yourself with essential concepts to take a plunge into your startup idea with confidence and be prepared for the potential risks.
- Faculty: Faculty of DMS has been associated with National Entrepreneurship Parks, National S&T Entrepreneurship Development Board, and various other committees.
Networking: Get an opportunity to build a basic network into the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Delhi NCR, especially with quality mentors.
- Interaction with Experts: Guest speakers would be invited to interact with participants. Government officials in the ministries of DIPP, MSME, S&T, etc. are invited for SME policy inputs to the participants. Successful entrepreneurs provide extremely useful inputs to the participants.
Rs 60,000 + 18% GST.
Click here to apply.
- Last date for receiving applications: 20th May 2019.
- Program Fee payable by: 24th May 2019.
- Rolling Interviews until all seats are filled. Offer to Wait-listed Applicants: 24th May 2019.
- Interview results on a rolling basis. Course commencement: 1st June 2019.
Phone: +91 8377023794, 011-26597617, 011-26591171.