Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Senior Project Assistants (Admin) at IIT Delhi. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Senior Project Assistants (Admin) (02)
UQ-IITD Academy of Research: UQ Contributions (RP03782G) funded by University of Queensland, Australia.
The candidate will work as a Senior Project Assistant for the UQ-IITD Academy of Research (UQIDAR) which is a joint Ph.D. program between the University of Queensland, Brisbane, and IIT Delhi. The job includes:
- Handling all e-mail communication between IITD and UQ faculty.
- Organizing and keeping a record of meetings, student presentations, etc.
- Maintaining records related to the progress of students in the UQIDAR joint Ph.D. program.
- Creation and maintenance of a database with data pertaining to various aspects of the program.
- Developing documents highlighting research expertise available at IITD and UQ in various areas of science/ technology and humanities.
- Graduate Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Business Management.
- At least 5 years experience in the actual conduct of meetings/ examinations and/ or adequate experience of supervisory work at Jr. Superintendent level in a Govt. office or in an educational institution or a business organization of repute.
- The candidate should have knowledge of Office Procedures, rules & regulations generally operative in Govt.
office or in Educational Institutions including experience in handling work in connection with meetings & conferences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Expertise in data extraction and mining, database creation, and maintenance.
- Previous experience of working with diverse groups (students, faculty, and administrators) and multidisciplinary teams is preferred.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under ICSSR Funded Project) at Azim Premji University, Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31.
Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600-46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational
qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. (Ms.) Nidhi Jain at email id: email@example.com.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The last date to apply is December 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below