Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Research Associate at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Research Associate (01)
Development of an economical production process for rHu biosimilar insulin (Joint Project with CSIR-NCL, Pune) (RP03845G) funded by BIRAC.
Candidate with a Ph.D. in Biotechnology and at least more than 3 years experience in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry. The candidate should have at least more than 5 first-author research papers on the subject.
You might also be interested in JRF/ Project Fellow at Panjab University, Chandigarh: Apply by Jan 5.
Rs.54,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational
qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Anurag Singh Rathore at email id: email@example.com.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ ST Candidates.
- The last date to apply is December 31, 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional
and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.