IIT Delhi invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various Post-Graduate and Ph.D. programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India.
- Ph.D. Departments: Applied Mechanics, Biotech, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electrical Engg., Humanities, and Social Sciences, Management Studies, Maths, Material Science, Mechanical Engg., Physics, Textile Engg.
- Interdisciplinary Research Program: Transportation Research and Injury Prevention Program.
- M.Tech: Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Materials Science & Engg., Physics, Textile & Fibre Engg., Biomedical Engg., Energy & Environment Tech., Atmospheric-ocean Science.
- Interdisciplinary M.Tech: Energy Studies, Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics, Opto-Electro & Opt. Communication, VLSI Design Tools & Tech., Telecomm. Tech and management, Instrument Technology.
- M.S. (Res.): Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg., Chemistry, Civil, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electrical Engg., Maths, Material Science, Mechanical Engg., Physics.
- M.Des (4 Sem, F.T.): Industrial Design
- M.Sc (4 Sem, F.T.): Humanities & Social Sciences: Economics and Cognitive Sciences.
- For Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (by research)/ M.Des, a CGPA of 6.0 for General/ OBC/ EWS (5.50 for SC/ ST/ PwD) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation in CGPA/ marks to 0.5 (5%) is also available to those with an M.A. Degree in English for admission to Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- For Full-time Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (By Res.) the qualifying GATE/ National exam is required.
- For M.Des a valid CEED score is required.
- For M.Sc in Cognitive Science, a Valid COGJET/ GATE/ JAM score is required and for M.Sc a valid CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ JAM score is required.
How to Apply?
To apply online for various programs, click here.
Candidates are requested to pay an application form of Rs. 200/-. Submit a separate application for each program. The last date to apply is April 24, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.