Applications are invited for admission into the Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA program:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programs on qualifying for the CAT 2020 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
The Tuition Fee for Indian Citizens is Rs. 9.60 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal installments (4 Semesters).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
|Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|CAT Result Announcement||Second Week of January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||Next day of CAT 2020 result declaration|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||31st January 2021 (Sunday) (Tentative)|
|Personal Interview||8-14 March 2021 (Tentative) Interview process will be conducted online.|
|Declaration of Admission Results||30th April 2021 (Friday) (Tentative)|
Phone Number: 91 11-26591171
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.