Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the top higher educational institutions in the world. The Department of Management Studies (DMS) has a full-fledged MBA & PhD programmes in Management.
With its liberal multidisciplinary approach, the department provides excellent ambience for research and education amidst the world class infrastructure at IIT Delhi. In a recent Stanford study on Indian Universities, DMS has been ranked second in the Business and Management category, ahead of many IIMs, IITs and ISB.
Eligibilty: International students for research internships at the Post Graduate (PG) level who are non-Indians and currently pursuing studies at a foreign university.
Duration: 2-6 months
Guidelines for joining interns:
- All selected interns will be registered as ‘Casual student’ of IIT Delhi.
- There is a registration fee Rs. 48000/ (sponsored by DMS, IIT Delhi).
- Certificate in respect of ‘Casual Student of IIT Delhi’.
- A stipend of USD 1000 per month.
- For students pursuing their doctoral studies, their internship project will co-mentored by their advisor (s) and a DMS professor. IPR if any has to be mutually shared. This may require signing of an agreement.
- Offer letter for visa processing shall be provided.
- The selected intern shall work closely with a faculty member during the internship
- Hostel is provided during the internship. A separate fee of USD 80 per month for the hostel, including food.
Application should include:
- One page CV.
- Statement of Purpose on nature of activities to be undertaken during the internship.
- Email or ‘Letter of Consent’ from any one of the below listed faculty members. Write to them directly referring to this scheme and seeking their consent to be guide during the internship
- Letter of recommendation from a professor from the applicant’s parent university who has taught any course.
Last date to receive the applications: 30 April 2017, 5 PM.
Contact Details: Dr P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan, Faculty Coordinator – Global Internships, firstname.lastname@example.org; +91 11 2659 1171
For the official notification, click here.