About the Course:
The course is aimed at training intelligent minds in the art and science of management. With modules in the functional areas of management, the course expose the practitioners to the theory and practice of management. It synthesizes the various functional aspects and shall enable the participants to appreciate the linkages of the same.
This training programme is aimed at training the participants in modern management techniques in order to enable them to effectively contribute towards qualitative improvement in the overall functioning and performance of their organization.
- Fees* payable by June 1 2017: Rs 45000
- Fees* payable by July 1, 2017 : Rs 45000
- Total: Rs 90,000 (* Fees include charges towards tution fees, cost of study material, books, CDs and other reference materials, examination fees, refreshments during lectures, etc.)
- Corporate professionals (including bank staff)
- Fresh and young graduates
- Senior and middle level managers
How to Apply?
- The application form may be downloaded from here.
- Please send in the completed application form to Ms. Sapna Bhardwaj, C/O Dr. Harish Chaudhry, Room No. 513, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, IIT Delhi, New Delhi‐110016
- Alternately, the application form can be collected and submitted to the address given above. The payment has to be made through a demand drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Delhi”
Shortlisted candidates will undergo personal interviews by the panel of experts. The list of candidates selected by the panel will be final and binding.
- Last date of Registration: May 25, 2017
- Shortlist and Personal Interviews: May 27, 28 2017
- Last date of Fee Submission (1st installment): June 1, 2017
- Last date of Fee Submission (2nd installment): July 1, 2017
- Commencement of Classes: June 3, 2017
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Sapna Bhardwaj, C/O Dr. Harish Chaudhry,
Room No. 513, Vishwakarma Bhawan,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, IIT Delhi, New Delhi‐110016
Mobile: 9015698293 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find more details about this program, click here.