JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow @ IIT Bhubaneswar: Apply by Aug 26
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar came into existence on July 22, 2008, inheriting the brand name IIT. This fact itself charges the Institute not only to be worthy of its inheritance but also to be distinctive and distinguished on its own by scripting a path towards novelties. Presented below are the statements for Vision, Mission, Goals & Strategies (to achieve the Goals) and the Core Values of IIT Bhubaneswar.
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences of this Institute
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
- Number of vacancies: 1 position
- Name of the research project: Evaluation and development of hyperlocal forecasting system for smart city Bhubaneswar and neighbourhood regions
- Duration: 3 years
- JRF: 1st class M.Tech/ M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean Sciences/ Physics/ Mechanical Engineering) with GATE/NET-LS and having good academic records.
- SRF: 1st class M.Tech/ M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean Sciences/ Physics/ Mechanical Engineering) with GATE/NET-LS and having good academic records and having 2 years of research experience in the relevant area.
- Desirable Experience: The candidates with experience in working with WRF, FORTRAN/ MATLAB programming knowledge, a shell script with and publications are preferred.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can click on this link to fill up the application form.
Applicants can apply for the post on or before the last date i.e 26 August 2019.
The selected candidate will be paid as per:
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA @16% per month
- SRF: Rs. 35,000/- + HRA @16% per month
For more details, click here.
About the Author