Applications are open for the IIT Bhubaneshwar Summer Internship Programme 2019. Apply by March 31.
About the internship:
Students registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
Not below three weeks and not exceeding four weeks during winter Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (winter Vacation of the institute 06.05.2019 to 16.07.2019).
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Deadline for online application:
March 31, 2019.
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for the internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.
- On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.
- Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Technical Issues with Online Application Process, Email: email@example.com.