The conference aims at highlighting the new advances and research results in the fields of Computational Applied Mathematics, including, but which will not be limited to the broad topics of Operations Research, Numerical Analysis, Computational Fluid Mechanics, Soft Computing, Cryptology & Security Analysis, Image Processing, etc.
The conference will bring leading academic scientists, experts from industry, and researchers in the domain of interest from around the world. There will be two different parts for the conference: Invited Talks and Research Paper Presentations.
The conference seeks original contributions in the fields of Computational Applied Mathematics, including, but not limited to, the below mentioned list.
Probability and Statistics
Computational Fluid Mechanics
Mathematical Modelling and Simulation
Applications of Fuzzy Set Theory
Digital Image Processing
Computer Graphics and Visualization
Digital Signal Processing
- Authors are advised to use the LaTeX2e style files for preparing their manuscripts through the templates given in this link.
- Submission must be done electronically.
- Papers must be anonymous without author name(s), affiliation(s), acknowledgements, or obvious references.
- Papers must not be submitted to more than one conference or journal at the same time.
- Papers should be in scope for the conference.
- Papers should ideally be at most 12 pages in total (including references and appendices).
- Cost per extra page is INR 800 or USD 30 (after 12 pages) and maximum page limit is 16.
- No new submissions will be accepted after submission deadline.
- All the accepted papers will appear in printed proceedings.
- After acceptance, paper cannot be withdrawn.
- Student: INR 6000
- Faculty: INR 8000
- Industry/R&D Organisation: INR 12000
- Accompanying Person: INR 4000
- Paper Submission: August 15
- Acceptance Notification: October 30
- Camera Ready Submission: November 07
- Early Bird Registration: November 10
Dr. Debdas Ghosh, Assistant Professor,
Department of Mathematical Science
For more information, please click here.