Applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a Fixed Stipend/ Fellowship/ Salary amount in a DST-NRDMS sponsored project entitled “Forewarning System for Landslide Prediction along Mangan and Chungthang road, Sikkim India” sanctioned up to October 2023 (Three years).
The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the project.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar or IIT BBS) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which establishes the eight new IITs as well as declares IT-BHU as Indian Institute of Technology.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in Mining Engineering/ Geology/ Civil Engineering with GATE or equivalent. Age limit: The upper age limit is 28 years (relaxable for five years for the SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Female candidates); in the case of non-research positions, the upper age limit may also be relaxed for the duration of earlier work in a project/ scheme subject to the Institute’s rules prevalent at that time. All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Rs. 31,000/- per month for two years and Rs. 35,000/- per month for the third year, and 16% HRA
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Application in the attached format giving name, permanent and correspondence addresses, names of parents, telephone no., e-mail address, details of educational qualification (starting from high school or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates and details of any research or other experience, etc., if any, should reach by 20.01.2021 to Dr. Amit Kumar Verma, Department of Mining Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi, Varanasi – 221005 via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line ‘JRF application for the NRDMS project’.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application. No TA/ DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi reserves its right not to fill the position if no suitable candidate is found.
- The date of the interview will be communicated via email.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.