IIT Bhilai invites applications for admission to M.Tech programs in various disciplines for the session starting from July 2021.
IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science, and arts. The main focus of IIT Bhilai is to prepare young individuals to become professional leaders of tomorrow by imparting cutting-edge technical skills and knowledge so that they can take on real-life challenges in the future with confidence and maturity. IIT Bhilai is striving for research-driven undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with first class, 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST)
- Master’s degree in science or equivalent degree, with first-class, 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ ST).
- Valid GATE Score in the respective subject.
- CPI/ CGPA of 8.0 in BTech, if done from an IIT.
How to Apply?
Applicants MUST keep the following documents (softcopy) ready to upload during their application process:
- Academic certificates (10th, 12th / Diploma, UG & PG certificates, etc. whichever is applicable)
- Mark-sheet of all semesters/Consolidated mark-sheet of the qualifying degree. Result awaited candidates have to upload their latest/ previous semester mark-sheet.
- Category certificate (EWS/OBC-NCL/SC/ST), if applicable.
- Experience certificate and any other relevant documents., whichever applicable.
Application fee of 100 INR is applicable for SC/ST/PwD/female candidates and 200 INR is applicable for other candidates. Payment of application fee has to be made through State Bank Collect only. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 19, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.