The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum invites applications for the post of Senior Project Fellow (SPF)/ Junior Project Fellow (JPF) at the institute.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is the first university in Asia to be solely dedicated to the study and research of Outer space.
Senior Project Fellow (SPF)/ Junior Project Fellow (JPF) (01)
Development of Laser Ignition Systems.
- ME or M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering OR,
- BE or B.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- For Senior Project Fellow (SPF): Rs. 22,000/- p.m.
- For Junior Project Fellow (JPF): Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
How to Apply?
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- All degrees mentioned above should be in FIRST CLASS. Candidates should possess the required qualification as of the last date for receipt of application.
- Candidates are advised to upload the relevant certificate such as mark sheets, Degree/ PG certificate, experience certificate, etc., at the time of registering the online application.
- The tenure of the SPF/ JPF is for a period of three months. Extendable on performance and need basis subject to availability of funds. Total tenure will not exceed six months.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the tenure/ project if it so decides.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.