B.Tech, Dual Degree B.Tech, M.Tech @ Indian Institute of Space Science and Tech, Tiruvananthapuram: Apply by June 15
IIST announces admission to the following B.Tech and Dual-Degree programmes.
- 4-Year B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering (60 seats)
- 4-Year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Avionics) (60 seats)
- 5-Year Dual Degree (B.Tech & Master of Science)/ M.Tech (20 seats)
Candidates aspiring to join the above programmes must have appeared for JEE Advanced 2018 examination conducted by IITs.
They must obtain category-wise minimum specified marks and should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the IIST UG Admission Brochure.
How to apply
Candidates who are desirous to join the undergraduate programmes in IIST must apply separately for admission to IIST by registering at the online application portal given here.
Online registration portal will be enabled from 5 June 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:00Hrs upto 15 June 2018 (Friday).
- Online registration begins: June 5, 2018
- Last date for registrations: June 15, 2018
- Online publication of UG Admission Rank list: June 18, 2018
- Online filling in of preference of branch: June 19, 2018 – June 22, 2018
For official website, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)