ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) is inviting applications from intersted and motivated candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in atime bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Place of Posting
Upper age limit not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women as on the date of the interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt of India rules)
Upto March 2020
Nature of work
Area production and productivity data collection from secondary sources, identification of efficient cropping zones, Delineation of efficient zones, Identification of climate analogues sites using climate analogues tools and GIS etc.
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility may Walk-in-Interview on September 18, 2019 at IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
Date of Interview
General Terms and conditions
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is for the period upto March 2020.. Theselected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview.
Phone: 0495 273 1410