The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati invites applications from Indian nationals for various research positions at the institute.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Research Associate
Conversion of CO2 to Value-added product – Polycarbonate diol funded by GAIL.
- Synthesis of organic ligands and inorganic/ organometallic complexes and their characterization.
- Synthesis of heterogeneous catalytic materials and their characterization.
- To carry out catalytic reactions and their analysis by different analytical tools.
- Synthesis of polymers and their characterization.
- Project Assistant: M.Sc. in Chemistry (General/any specialization in Chemistry) with a minimum of 55% marks
- Project Associate-1: M.Sc. in organic chemistry/ polymer chemistry/ Material science from recognized University minimum of 55% with either two years of research experience or qualification of CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship/ GATE/ National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. from a recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in synthetic organic chemistry/Material Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated emolument per month);
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated emolument per month);
- Research Associate: Rs. 40,000/- (Consolidated emolument per month)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates should send the application by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 27th March 2021. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/ CVs by email will not be considered as a complete application).
For full notification, click the link below.