Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from interested and motivated candidates for the post of Project Assistant/Fellow in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Shola Landscape Change Project.
This project aims to examine landscape change in the Shola habitat. The project involves long durations of fieldwork while working in tough conditions to collect field data from various mountains in the Western Ghats.
Dr. Robin Vijayan.
National Geographic Society.
Bachelors or Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Experience conducting fieldwork for over 6 months.
• Candidates having worked in Shola habitat, vegetation, or birds.
• Candidates with 4-wheeler driving experience.
• Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with a valid score in the scorecard are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
• Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
Upto December 31, 2019.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should send their application by the online form available here on or before the last date i.e. August 02, 2019 by 5.00 P.M. No other application form will be accepted.
2. All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and can attend the interview scheduled to be held on August 05, 2019 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on August 02, 2019.