The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM), invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Registrar-1 (One) post in the pay scale of Level – 14 (as per 7th CPC) for a tenure of not more than 5 years on contract/ deputation.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Mode of Recruitment
Deputation/ Contract of Officers from central/state governments/ universities/ recognized research institutes/institute of national importance/ Govt. laboratory or PSU for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier, or as fixed by the Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
The incumbent is expected to participate in processes at the conceptual level. He/ She will be over-all in-charge of General Administration, Academic Administration, Finance & Accounts, Stores and Purchase, Engineering & Estate, etc., and is also expected to provide administrative support to the Director. The incumbent shall function as Secretary to Board of Governors, Finance Committee, and Senate of the Institute.
The incumbent may also be called upon to take up other responsibilities as assigned by the Director from time-to-time.
- Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Holding analogous post.
- At least 15 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in the academic pay level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the academic pay level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years of experience in an educational administration, OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education OR
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar (with pay level 12 (or above) or an equivalent post with pay level 12 or above.
- Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Science/ Law.
- Experience in computerized administration/ legal/ financial/ establishment matters.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is February 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.