The Indian Institute of Science, Education, and Research (IISER), Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the position of Senior Project Associates.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) is an autonomous public research university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra.
The post details are given below.
1. Senior Project Associate (01)
The incumbent is expected to carry out the innovative chemical synthesis of battery materials, especially cathode materials,
full cell making and testing.
- Ph.D. in Energy Science & Engineering/ Chemistry/ Materials Science.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in Battery material synthesis, characterization (including electrochemical characterization), making, and testing of cells; experience with cathode materials for Li or Na ion batteries will be preferred.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 42,000/- + 24% HRA
2. Senior Project Associate (01)
The incumbent is expected to carry out the innovative chemical synthesis of energy materials.
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science/ Energy Science & Engineering.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in advanced materials synthesis and characterization related to energy materials such as hybrid perovskite, battery materials, etc. will be preferred.
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 42,000/- + 24% HRA
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates should send the application by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before March 24, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 07/2021”. Please mention “Advt. No. 19/2021, “Postcode” and “Senior Project Associate” in the subject line of the email.
Recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage. Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.