The Indian Institute of Science, Education, and Research (IISER), Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) is an autonomous public research university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra.
Senior Research Fellow (01)
Identification of the most active cocoonase of sericigenous insects through molecular characterisation funded by DBT, Govt. of India.
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biology/ Chemistry with CSIRUGC-NET/ GATE or equivalent scorecard and minimum 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
- The period spent as a Ph.D. scholar shall also be considered as experience.
- Candidates with experience in protein crystallography with expertise in gene cloning, biochemical techniques, protein purification, crystallization and structure determination, and Research experience in biochemical assays for protein characterization will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 32 years as of the last date of application.
Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates should send the application by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 20, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 23/2021” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
Recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage. Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.