IISER Kolkata invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the Summer Student Research Program 2021. The duration of the Summer Research Programme of IISER Kolkata is from 17th May – 16th July (60 days in this time frame).
The Summer Research Program 2020 will provide B.Sc., M.Sc., B.S., M.S., B.Tech., and B.E. students of Institutions or Universities across the world an opportunity of exposure to a research environment by associating them with one of the Research Groups of IISER during the summer vacation.
- IISER Kolkata will run a fully online summer research program for 2021.
- A student will be guided by her/his guide via some suitable online platform.
- There will be no experimental project this year for the summer project.
- Only theoretical projects can be carried out if a student and a guide agree to do so.
- KVPY students are especially encouraged to apply.
- There will be NO fellowship for this summer for the students who do not have external funding.
- Any student who decides to join the project should agree to devote at least 5 to 6 hours a day to the project work for 60 days.
- Upon completion of the internship, if a student submits the project report to the supervisor and the supervisor finds the report is worth a summer project, then the student will be provided a certificate.
- The certificate will be sent via email.
- To see the list of faculty members, click here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Application portal closes: 5th May 2021 at 6.00 PM
- Publication of the list of selected candidates: 12th May 2021
- Duration of the program: 17th May-16th July (60 days in this time frame)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: