IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences, and economic sciences for its online summer research internship program. Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/ reading projects under their supervision.
IISER Bhopal offers an Integrated Ph.D. program in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics for bright and motivated students who have received their Bachelor’s degrees. The program is aimed to provide young motivated individuals with rigorous training, desired level of scientific understanding, and a glimpse of global contemporary research at an early stage to enable them to pursue a career in science education and research.
Who can Apply?
Students who have completed or be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/ M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply.
Students can apply up to two projects from the listed projects.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The list of candidates selected for the summer internship will be displayed on the institute’s website by the third week of May.
- Project duration: 4 to 8 weeks between May 25 and July 25.
- No financial assistance will be provided.
- No hostel accommodation will be provided. The entire internship program will be in online mode only.
- There will not be any personal visit to IISER Campus for this purpose.
- After successful completion of the Internship and submission of a detailed project report, a certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: