Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of “Senior Research Fellow” under the following research project funded by the SERB, Government of India at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal is an autonomous public research university in Bhauri, Bhopal district, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Predictable switching of site-selectivity in C(sp2)-H functionalization.
- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (First class, with a specialization in Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University/ Institute with valid NET (CSIR/ UGC-JRF)/ GATE.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in an organic synthesis laboratory is necessary.
- A candidate well-versed with transition metal catalysis, having a working knowledge of Glove Box, HPLC, GC, and capable of solving X-ray diffraction data for small organic molecules would be preferred.
You might also be interested in Post-Doctoral Fellow at Indian Institute of Population Sciences, Mumbai: Apply by Jan 7.
6 months (extendable by 3 months).
Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
How to Apply?
The application should contain a detailed résumé, photograph, and names of two referees and should be in the appended format. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview; no TA/ DA will be paid for attending the same. Photocopies of certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials will be collected at the time of joining if selected. Completed applications should reach the undersigned on or before January 10, 2021.
Application for the position is to be made on plain paper or by e-mail by submitting curriculum vitae (CV). Please affix or insert a passport-sized photograph. The CV should essentially include the following details:
- Name of the candidate:
- Date of birth: Age in years (as on the date of application):
- Nationality & permanent address (including contact number and e-mail address, if any):
- Address for correspondence (including contact number and e-mail address, if any):
- Sex: M/F
- Category: GN/SC/ST/OBC
- Physically handicapped: Y/N
- Present position, name, and address of the institution employed with (including contact number, telephone no. and e-mail address), if any:
- Educational qualifications: % marks/CPI/ CGPA obtained, starting with higher secondary school or equivalent and up to the most recent degree awarded. State the year of passing, name of the Board/ University, and subjects studied.
- GATE/ CSIR/ UGC/ Other fellowship details:
- Employment Details and experience (till date):
- Addresses and contact numbers/ email-ids of at least 2 referees:
The application should be emailed to email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.