The Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) is an annual Research Consortium organized by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. The Consortium is a forum for interaction between research scholars who specialize in different areas of management and related disciplines.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following research areas.
- Analytics in Management Marketing Management
- Behavioral Science Operations Management
- Economics Operations Research
- Energy and Sustainability Organizational Behavior
- Entrepreneurship Project Management
- Environmental Economics Public Policy
- Financial Management Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering Technology Management
- Innovation and IP Water Resource Management
- Knowledge Management Any Areas in Management Research
The researcher must be registered as a full-time/part-time scholar in a doctoral programme, i.e. Ph.D/D.Phil/Fellow Programme equivalent to a Ph.D or in an M.S. (By Research), in Management or allied disciplines, of a University/Deemed University/Institute of National Importance/recognized autonomous institution.
Preferably, the thesis for which work is being carried out should NOT have been submitted. If the thesis has been submitted, then the degree should NOT have been awarded as on the date of submission of the Paper and the Certificate of Authenticity.
The decision taken by the Organizing Committee, COSMAR 2017, in ascertaining and determining the eligibility of a candidate for participation, shall be final.
- To submit your Full Paper please proceed following this link.
- Full guidelines for submitting the paper are given here.
|Regular Full Time Research Scholar with Paper Presentation||Accommodation Required||Rs. 3000|
|Regular Full Time Research Scholar with Paper Presentation||Accommodation not Required||Rs. 2000|
|Regular Full Time Research Scholar without Paper Presentation||Rs. 2000*|
|Part Time Research Scholar with/without Paper Presentation||Rs. 3000*|
|Other Delegates (Regular Faculty, Industry Participant) without Paper Presentation||Rs. 3000*|
* There is no accommodation for this category of Delegate
- Fee payment must be made through a Demand Draft favouring “Registrar-IISc” payable at Bangalore, India.
- Registration fee includes the paper presentation/participation certificate, conference kit, lunch, snacks, and the conference banquet as per guidelines laid down by the Organizing Committee, COSMAR 2017.
- Fee once paid is NON REFUNDABLE, and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note that discount of 25 percent will be provided bulk registration in case of delegates for every group of five.
- Please download the Registration Form from the Downloads page and take a COLOUR printout. Separate forms are provided for students and delegates.
- Send in the filled-in Registration Form along with your Fee Payment to:
Dr. M. Mathirajan, Department of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012, INDIA
- Please note that you should bring the full time Student ID for verification purpose.
Full Paper Submission: 30th September, 2017
Paper Acceptance Intimation: 15th October, 2017
Camera-ready paper: 30th October, 2017
Last date for registration for paper presentation: 30th October, 2017
Cosmar: 20 and 21st November, 2017
|Mr Agnel Xavier Fernando Memail@example.com|
|Mr Vigneshwaran SRfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Vimala Rani Memail@example.com|
For full details, visit the official website link given here.