An Interview through online mode is arranged on 7th January 2021 for the ad-hoc position of Post-Doctoral under the above-mentioned project. The appointment will be purely on a contract basis.
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956; until July 1970, it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Center (DTRC), and until 1985, it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS).
- Ph.D. degree awarded or Ph.D.
- Thesis submitted in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Biostatistics & Demography/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Demography/ Population Studies and experience of handling unit level data of NFHS/ NSSO/ DLHS/ Census.
- Published research papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Two-years of working experience in Demographic and/or Health-related research projects based on data from National Family Health Surveys or any other large-scale surveys.
- Demonstrate outstanding command on literature relevant to data quality issues in largescale surveys
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, in a highly inter-disciplinary environment, under limited supervision.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be enthusiastic about the development of a new research project, and committed to its advancement.
Essential qualifications may be relaxed by the selection committee in case of a candidate found exceptionally suitable otherwise.
Rs. 82,000/- Per Month
How to Apply?
The interested candidates may send their application along with a short write up on how he/ she will be suitable for this position, an updated CV, and a self-attested copy of documents in support of their qualifications and experience on or before 3rd January 2021 by e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should mention the name of the project (Data Quality) in the subject of the E-mail and application. Please share the supporting documents in PDF format only. The candidates who fulfill the qualifications may be invited for an online interview as scheduled for 7th January 2021, details will be shared one day prior to the date of the interview. IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for an interview. Candidates who are in service may obtain NO Objection Certificate from the current employer.
For full notification, click the link below.