Applicants are invited for Virtual-interview for the following position on a contract basis in “Health expenditure on breast cancer treatment in women: a study from public sector tertiary cancer center” collaborative project of IIPS and Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai.
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956; until July 1970, it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Center (DTRC), and until 1985, it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS).
Medical Social Worker/ Research Assistant– (2 position)
- Planning, operationalizing and coordinating the project activities and administration.
- Collect Data from the cancer patient and their relatives/caregivers.
- Manage the technical aspects of the survey tool, technical document, training and field preparations, and other required support.
- Supporting in the arrangement of logistics.
- Supporting data analysis, preparation of reports, and necessary documentation.
- Master in Social Work/ MA/ M.Sc in Population Studies with 1-year experience in data collection/ analysis
- Desirable: Experience in collecting data from cancer patients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Good data analysis, interpretation and report writing skills.
- Proficiency/ understanding of English, Hindi, and Marathi would be preferred.
Rs. 25,000/- 35,000 Per Month (Consolidated) depending on experience
How to Apply?
Candidates qualifying the above criteria and interested in work may send their CV to email@example.com by 4th January 2021. A virtual-Interview link will be sent to appear for an interview on 7th January 2021 at 11.00 am.
The post is purely temporary fixed tenure project-based positions. Temporary Appointment shall terminate with the completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is the earlier. The initial appointment may be for three months extendable on the satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities. Educational Qualification or working experience may be relaxed in deserving cases.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.