About the Conference
The IIPC 2019 brings together scholars, practitioners and policy makers to discuss the implications of Intellectual Property for business strategy, competition, and social welfare.
This year’s conference will continue the dialogue that was seeded in last year’s IIPC but will focus on specific industries such as Media, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, Information Technology. In addition, this year’s IIPC will also focus on the effects of diplomacy on Intellectual Property issues and its effects on more broadly India’s economic growth itself.
- How should IP laws in growth economies like India balance the need to provide access to products and services and stimulating incentives to innovate?
- How should or has India’s IP laws evolved to support the scientific infrastructure to facilitate industry-academic collaboration?
- How should IP laws evolve to keep pace with the rapid changes in technology?
- How can IP laws nurture and support a vibrant startup ecosystem?
- How can the IP property laws of India balance its trade needs?
- How can diplomacy influence the co-evolution of IP laws between countries?
July 4, 2019 (Day 1)
Panel 1: The role of diplomacy in shaping IP and trade
Panel 2: AI and its implications on work, business policy, and society
July 5, 2019 (Day 2)
Panel 3: Intellectual Property in Health care and Pharmaceuticals
Panel 4: The Influence of Intellectual Property in ICT/Media
Panel 5: Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and Implication for Scientific Research
Panel 6: Intellectual Property and its Implication for the Startup Ecosystem
Each Panel will be for 75 minutes.
- The registration fee for attendees is INR 3540 inclusive of GST.
- Interested candidates can register by clicking here.
Phone Number: +914023187163
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.