IIM Bangalore’s Programme on Project and Infrastructure Financing [Nov 13-15]: Register by Nov 3
Project finance is the nerve centre for big ticket business investments in large industrial and manufacturing sectors, creating infrastructure, generating large scale direct and indirect employment, growth of ancillary SME sector and fuelling economic growth. Project financing and in particular infrastructure project financing is a key engine in India’s economic growth story.
This programme is designed to address the learning requirements for practitioners, bankers, finance professionals, academics and students engaged in or interested in the field of project finance as a specialised branch of corporate finance. It provides expert conceptual and practical insights on the nuances of project finance both from financing and borrowing perspectives.
- Overview of the Capital Budgeting Decision
- Project financing Proposition – Sponsor’s, Lender’s and other Stakeholders’ Perspective
- Project Financing Structures – Full Recourse and Limited Recourse financing Models with case studies
- Infrastructure Projects – Essential characteristics, PPP projects, Concession framework under various models such BO. BOO. BOT, DBFOT – Government and Developer’s Perspectives.
- Key Developer’s Perspectives in Bidding and Implementation of Infrastructure Projects.
- Pre-fund Raising Phase – Project Structuring, Preliminary Clearances, Key Project Contracts, Feasibility, RFQ and pre-bid stage, Detailed Project Report
- Project Cost Determination and financing Options – fund and Non-fund options for financing the project
- Risk determination, allocation and mitigation in Project Structure, Key Project Contracts and Lenders’ Due Diligence – Key considerations Appraisal criteria applied by Banks and Institutions Risk Analysis and Mitigation in Projects.
- Financial forecasting, financial viability analysis.
- Term Sheets in Project financing – Key features, special conditions and Negotiation
Additional financing and sectoral issues in industrial and Infrastructure Projects
- Case Studies and Group work
Who should attend
(a) Corporate executives dealing with corporate fund raising function in middle and senior Management levels with a finance background – i.e. CA, ICWA, ACS, MBA(Finance), CFA.
(b) Consulting firms, investment banks, commercial banks, financial services firms and NBFCs dealing with project finance either playing an advisory or a financing role.
(c) Practicing chartered accountants, company secretaries and cost accountants dealing with project and infrastructure finance.
(d) Entrepreneurs, corporate directors, academics, newly qualified finance professionals and students pursuing research or professional finance courses who are looking out for advanced learning and expert insights in project and infrastructure finance.
Register online at this link.
Residential Fee (excluding GST): Rs. 76,000
Residential Early Bird Fee (excluding GST): Rs. 68,400
Non-Residential Fee (excluding GST): Rs. 70,000
Non-residential Early Bird Fee (excluding GST): Rs. 63,000
Last Date for registering: November 03, 17
Start Date: November 13, 17
End Date: November 15, 17
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560 076
Toll free number: 1800 209 3071 Phone: +91 – 80 – 2699 3264 / 3475 Fax: +91 – 80 – 2658 4004 / 4050
For details, please view the programme brochure given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)