The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur is seeking a full-time experienced Assistant Manager- Marketing to drive the marketing, brand building, PR & communications of the Institute in its objective to be a Global Business School.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIM Udaipur, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- You will work with stakeholders for the overall marketing, branding, and PR strategy for the institute as well as the marketing and communication strategies for its various programs.
- You will develop, assist and oversee external strategic communications targeted at IIMU brand-building.
- You will conceptualize campaigns and lead the creation of original content for social media, website, brochures, press releases, annual reports, program reports, blogs, presentations, and emailers.
- You should have an MBA in Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- You should have at least 5 years of in-depth experience in marketing and branding.
- Additionally, experience in communications and/ or public relations will be an advantage.
- You should have demonstrated the ability to develop and nurture strong professional relationships within organizations you worked in, as well as with external stakeholders.
- You should have prior in-depth experience in developing & implementing marketing, branding, communication, and, preferably, PR strategies, including
- Understanding and experience in developing communication strategies for various social media
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, especially
- Strong written communication capabilities with understanding of succinctly conveying complex messages
- Experience in supporting teams to develop creative and strategic content that meets campaign goals
- You should be an effective and supportive manager who can foster a positive and collaborative team environment while helping manage the team’s workload by setting and tracking key priorities.
- You should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Competitive; Commensurate with experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 10, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.