Applications are invited for the posts of State Resource Associate – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIM Udaipur, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
The state resource associate (2 positions open, based out of Jaipur and Hyderabad at State Skills Development Mission Offices, each) is responsible for:
- Organize and provide field-related supports to the fellow across the districts of the state.
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the MGNF in coordination with the program manager.
- Organize meetings and assist in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF.
- Write, review, and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the program manager.
- Document field-level experiences and learning by the fellows.
- Build an ecosystem understanding of the skilling space, especially the functions of the administration to be able to steer the direction of the work of the fellows (with support from experts).
- Provide the young fellows with meaningful inter-personal coaching from time to time.
Masters in social sciences/ statistics/ development studies/ rural technology/ or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training, and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable. Candidates without a post-graduate but with at least 5 years of relevant work experience will be considered.
Contractual payment of INR 45,000 to 60,000/- per month (2-year contract – payment amount subject to prior experience and qualification).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is March 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.