The Center for Applied Research in Data Science (CARDS), Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Research Assistant.
The Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (also known as IIM T or IIM Trichy) is a public graduate business school located on Tiruchirappalli-Pudukkottai National Highway 336, Tamil Nadu, India.
The details of the responsibilities and duties of this job are the following:
- Identifying respondents based on interaction with Gram Panchayats, Farmer cooperatives, NGOs, etc.
- Arranging interviews by following up with candidates/ respondents.
- Interviewing candidates based on interview schedules provided.
- Documenting the data collected and participating in the initial interpretation.
- Conducting desk-based research consisting of bibliographic searches.
- Interfacing with various government departments (e.g. Agriculture dept, Horticulture deptt. etc.) and collecting secondary data.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the candidate:
- Master’s degree preferably in Agriculture/ Life sciences.
- Exposure to Statistical Analysis techniques.
- Proficiency in both Kannada and English.
- Good communication skills
Consolidated salary ₹ 25,000 per month.
The applicant should be flexible with working. This is a purely contractual position for 11 months only after which tenure may be extended based on performance and mutual consent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are requested to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) their updated CV latest by 14 September 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Staff at IIT Indore: Apply by Aug 31.