IIM Tiruchirappalli follows a rolling faculty recruitment process and will remain active as per the institute’s requirements.
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contributions to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training, research and published work.
They should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in their fields. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institutional development and conduct training programs and consultancy.
Minimum Qualifications for all faculty positions: Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and with a very good academic record throughout.
In addition, for:
Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.).
- A fresh Ph.D. candidate or those who have submitted their thesis and are yet to defend the same may be considered on a contract basis.
- Retired professors from reputed institutes and having an excellent track record of teaching/research/consulting may also be considered on contract.
- Working executives/retired senior executives from Indian and Multinational companies are invited to send in their applications enclosing their resume and indicating the subjects/courses that they would like to teach as Visiting Faculty Members.
- Professor (Level 14A as per 7th CPC)
- Associate Professor (Level 13A2 as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Professor (Level 12 as per 7th CPC)
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding shortlisting, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable) or from a reputed institute/university abroad. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally bright candidates.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years.
- Initially, there will be a probationary period of 2 years for all regular posts.
- Eligible candidates from OBC/SC/ST/PWD are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible candidates are requested to email their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly detailing the DOB, nationality, educational qualification along with class/grade, experience, journal publications, etc.
- Eligible candidates are required to ensure submission of at least three reference letters to email@example.com.
- Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org should explicitly mention the candidate’s name, area, and position to which the application is made in the subject line.
- Application and reference letters sent to any other email address or through any other mode will not be considered.
Phone: +91-431-2505000, +91-431-2501124