Emergence of India and China as major forces in the contemporary global economy is one of the most significant development of the past quarter century. Their continued growth is likely to influence the course of the future world economy. The growth potential in these economies has not only opened up new business opportunities, but also new challenges.
Unlike the past growth trajectory of the developed western nations, the growth path of these emerging economies has to be holistic and inclusive to maintain sustainability of the society. Newer opportunities are thus creating newer problems seeking more sophisticated managerial solutions.
PGPEx-(MBIC) 2018-19 program is designed for working executives from reputed organizations operating out of emerging economies.
- All the applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- CAT (Overall percentile of the test taken in either of the years 2015 or 2016) and/ GMAT (Valid score since the last three years),
- Work Experience of managerial/ supervisory roles (05 years and above is desirable).
- Appropriate relaxations may be granted for candidates with strong managerial/supervisory role experience.
Duration of Program
The PGPEx-(MBIC) 2018-19 program is of 14 months duration. Part of the program includes a course and industry module in China.
Application Form and Brochure will be available online. Candidates can fill-up the application form and pay application processing fees online.
- For the application form, click here.
- For the brochure, click here.
Online Application End Date: Apr 30
For any queries, contact
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management,
Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong – 793014,