The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong invites applications for various Non-Teaching Posts at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong, is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India.
The post details are given below.
1. Chief Administrative Officer (on Contract) (01)
The Chief Administrative Officer is responsible for supervising, coordinating, and executing all administrative functions of the Institute. He/ she is accountable and reports to the Director of the Institute. He/ she is also responsible for making correspondence with the Ministry and other departments, or any other responsibilities as assigned
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from recognized University.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Group-A post in Level 12 or 10 Years in Level 13 in Govt./ Public Sector undertaking or equivalent in Industry with experience of Administration.
Level-14 – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 144200/-
2. Audit Officer (on Contract) (01)
- Audit, review, and evaluate the internal system of management control and assess their adequacy and effectiveness.
- Assist the Institute in the improvement of Internal Controls and review administrative procedures.
- Inspect, examine, and audit bills received by the Accounts Section.
- Examine the cases having financial implications, received from different departments.
- Assist the authorities in the interpretation of Service Rules especially where public money is involved.
- Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
- 7 years’ experience in an Institute of repute Govt. of India. Autonomous Bodies/ PSU in Level-6/ Level-8 relating to Audit in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies or equivalent in Industry.
Level-11 – Initial Basic Pay Rs. 67700/-
3. Accreditation Officer (on Contract) (01)
The Accreditation Officer will be responsible for preparation of all documents for accreditation and ranking submissions, this will involve close collaboration with Faculty and Non-Faculty colleagues in the Institute and involves working to a very tight, non-negotiable timeline that is set by the accreditation and ranking bodies.
- Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, with very good academic record throughout. However, in exceptional cases of candidates with relevant experience, the Ph.D. requirement may be relaxed.
- A persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing programs that promote equity and inclusion in a diverse educational or professional setting.
- In-depth understanding of best practices and innovations in educator preparation, teaching, and learning.
Level-10 Initial Basic Rs. 70,900/-
How to Apply?
The application fee is Rs. 400/- for General candidates; Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST and OBC candidates; Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is September 1, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.