The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi invites applications for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi has been established by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2009 at Ranchi. The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of the IIM Act 2017.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management-Business Law, Regulatory Environment & Business Communication
- Operations Management
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- For Professor: Ph.D. or equivalent degree with first-class in the preceding degree with a consistently good academic record. Ph.D. or equivalent degree should preferably be from reputed Indian and foreign universities. As an indicator of good academic record, it is suggested that candidates should preferably have not less than 55 percent anywhere in his/ her academic career. Experience of 10 years of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor level at IIMs/ IITs/ IISc/ NITIE/ IISERs/ Other equivalent peer institutions.
- For Associate Professor: Experience of 6 years of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor level at equivalent peer institutions.
- For Assistant Professor (Assistant Professor Grade I): Total experience of 3 years in research/ teaching/ industry.
- For Assistant Professor on Contract (Assistant Professor Grade-II): No prior experience required.
- For Professor: Rs. 1,59,100 – 2,20,200 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,59,100
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 1,39,600- 2,11,300 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,39,600
- For Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,01,500
- For Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Rs. 70,900 (Minimum Basic)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in DST INSPIRE Faculty Fellowships 2020 [₹1.25L per Month + ₹7L Grant]: Apply by Sep 10.