The second International Conference on Digital Economy (ICDE 2019) will be hosted by IIM Raipur in association with the India Chapter of Association for Information Systems (INAIS) from 6-8 December 2019. The theme of this year’s conference is initiating and leading digital transformation.
The key focus of the conference will be how to enable digital transformation in a large country like India. We are familiar with the word digital transformation. What we are not very familiar with is its implementation and the issues faced therein.
The conference will deliberate on the issues related to enabling digital transformation, such as the need for a proper enterprise-wide architecture, the need for addressing the issue of privacy and security and so on.
The Conference will feature three workshops, two-panel discussions and paper presentations in several tracks divided into three categories, namely, enabling technologies, applications of digital economy and impact of digitisation.
Call for Papers
Technologies Enabling Digital Economy
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Robotics and Augmented Reality
- 3-D Printing and Internet of Things
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
Emerging Applications in Digital Economy
- Smart Governance and Smart Cities
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Marketing in Digital Economy
- Cashless Economy and Microfinance
- Industry 4.0
Impacts of Digital Economy
- Economics of Digital Enterprises
- Social Impacts of Digitization
- Fintech and Financial Inclusion
- Digital Fatigue and Migration to Analog World
- Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Candidates can also submit papers of any other theme related to the digital economy. Click here to check detailed information regarding the paper submission.
- Conference Notification: 10 June 2019
- Extended Abstract submission due: 1 October 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 15 October 2019
- Camera Ready Submission of Extended Abstracts Due: 1 November 2019
- Conference Dates: 6-8 December 2019
Interested candidates have to submit a registration fee between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 8000.
A Shashi Kumar (Research Associate- IIM Raipur)
Call: 0771-2474611, 8435899491
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com