The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Nagpur invites applications for the State Research Associate (Maharashtra) – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) Phase II Program (an initiative by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship under its Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) scheme).
MGNF is a two-year Certificate Programme that aims to create a cadre of individuals to strengthen the functioning of national and state institutions in the design and management of effective skilling, training, and employment ecosystem.
The candidate will combine a passion for development with a high sense of accountability, drive for excellence, and will be able to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders. The candidate will primarily act as a liaison between the Fellows and with IIMN and State Skill Development Missions. The candidate will spend most of the time stationed in their state capital, Mumbai, and therefore we are particularly interested in candidates who are proficient in communicating in Marathi apart from English. Regular travel between the state capital and districts in the state and IIM Nagpur campus is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree (Full time) in one of the following: management, business administration, public policy, economics, entrepreneurship, social sciences, statistics, or related areas, preferably from reputed institutions.
- Demonstrated experience managing effective and constructive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and task-orientated
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a high-performing team
- Familiarity with report writing is preferred
- Proficiency in Marathi
- At least 2 years experience preferably in the development sectors in reputed organizations and with on the field experience.
The selected candidate will be offered a contractual appointment for a period of up to two years on a consolidated monthly salary mode on a third-party contract. Salary range: Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month. Salary will be offered commensurate to the candidate’s experience in the field.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 15, 2021.
For more such opportunities, check below.
For more such opportunities, check below: